Holiday 400 Acrylic Description
Based on the award winning Sunncamp Holiday 400
Brand New in 2010, the Holiday 400 Acrylic features Sunncamp's 'Sunntex' flysheet; a 280gm2, hard wearing, solution dyed polyester material. It also has a double coated polyester roof for extra protection against the elements.
The Holiday 400 Acrylic is available as a "S" model (without kitchen), or as a "SE" model (with kitchen).
A SunnCamp deluxe kitchen unit can be purchased separately, providing two burners, a grill, stainless steel sink, storage and worktop.
A 12 month manufacturers' guarantee is provided with all Sunncamp products.
A with the standard Sunncamp Holiday 400, the Acrylic version also features two large and comfortable two berth bedrooms with mattress and removable cover. Both bedrooms have ventilated side windows with external zipped covers.
There is also further sleeping accommodation available underneath the bedboards with the addition of optional 'under bed tents' - these are ideal for children.
The 4.0 metre awning is detachable, enabling the 'cabin' sleeping area to be used on its own for weekend use or overnight stays.
There are storage pockets fitted to the front wall of the cabin section, with extra storage available in cupboards under seating in the cabin area.
- Two zip out front panels can be moved from forward to set back positions giving an open sun canopy area, and an extra wall panel is also supplied to create a useful porch with one panel forward and one back.
- Two front and three side windows allow lots of light into the living area and there is a further window to the rear of the cabin
- The awning features a 'push out' curtained kitchen area with ventilated side window and covered roof light as well as a fully ventilated wardrobe/toilet area with zipped access.
- PVC coated polyester base 'splash panel' allowing easy cleaning of rain 'splatter'
- Full roof linings and curtains on easyslide track supplied as standard.
- Jockey Wheel and Spare Wheel included
2012 Holiday 400s End of season sale!! £2395 On the road was £2895